The RedMax is now owned by Husqvarna and many main suppliers are no longer stocking the RedMax EBZ8500 Backpack Blower. The RedMax offers 4 Backpack models each of them comes with its own limitation. Such as
- EBZ 5150: It features 50.2 CC engine and capable to put 434 CFM at 214 mph. With 70.9 fl. oz. tank capacity it weighs only 22.7 lbs.
- EBZ 6500: It features 65.6 CC engine and capable to put 631 CFM at 232 mph. With 71 fl. oz tank capacity it weighs only 22.7 lbs.
- EBZ 7500: It features 65.6 CC engine and capable for putting 768 CFM at 236 mph. With 71 fl. oz. tank capacity it weighs slightly heavier 23.4 lbs.
- EBZ 8500: It features a massive engine 75.6 CC engine and capable for putting 908 CFM at 206 mph. With 77 fl. oz tank capacity it weighs 24.7 lbs little heavier than others.
Whom it is designed for?
The RedMax is one of the leading brands across the market and specifically designed for commercial operator. It is quite well in term of performance, selection and air blower power, thus it is fully equipped with those feature that a Best Back Pack blower has.
The RedMax EBZ 8500 backpack blower has massive 75.6 CC Strato-Charged 2 Stroke engine with high power and ultra-low emission. With 4.4 horsepower the massive engine produces air flow of 908 cfm at 206 mph air speed. The Max cooled back pad sucks air from the housing and makes it extremely comfortable in hot summer days.
One thing where this back pack air blower falls down a bit is fuel efficiency, with 6 oz, fuel it operates less than 5 minutes
- Cylinder Displacement: 75.6 CC
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke
- Output Power: 4.42 hp
- Carburettor Type: Rotatory
- Revolutions: 2000 to 7250
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 77.77 fl. oz.
- Fuel Consumption: 69.9 fl.oz/hour
This RedMax EBZ 8500 is not the lightest as well as not the heaviest it fall in the middle. The company advertised it as 24.7 lbs heavy.
There are many dominating features that make this back pack air blower more comfortable and reliable. Firstly, it features an active cooling system which sucks air from housing through vents situated in the middle of operator’s back and blower, this feature provide comfortable experience even in the hot summer days.
Secondly, it has hip control with throttle lock positioned under the thumb allow you to lock the trigger for longer job. This feature is really helpful for longer jobs where you don’t need to hold down the trigger for 15-20 minutes.
Thirdly, the padded straps are adjustable and allow you to adjust it where you feel comfortable.
- Housing Air Flow: 1024.13 CFM
- Pipe Air Flow: 907.59 CFM
- Air Speed: 206.25 mph
- Noise level: 77 db at 50 feet
- Easy assembly
- Strong built
- Most powerful model available
- Consistent performer and remove large debris easily
- Large fuel tank of 77.7 fl. oz.
- Tube mounted throttle and comfortable Harness
- Some prefer to buy more popular Husqvarna model
- Poor fuel efficiency
The RedMax EBZ 8500 Back Pack blower is one of the most powerful blowers available across the market. It contains many hand and useful features. If you really want to add value to your money than make this excellent product your prior choice.
We highly recommend this product!